Commercial Dog Food Improvement
- Canine Nutritionist-approved
- Ideal for anyone wishing to improve their dog’s commercial diet with a broader range of healthy, wholesome, natural ingredients
- Formulation guidelines
- Suggested natural supplements
- Overview of the nutritional benefits and range of options for supplementing your dog’s commercial diet with either homemade (home cooked) or raw dog food
Many dog parents are committed to commercial dog food despite the general acceptance that highly processed dog food poses many health risks for dogs. That can be for a number of reasons. There’s no denying its convenience. And there’s no denying it’s a very big step to change your dog’s diet. But making the switch to a healthier diet doesn’t have to be an all or nothing affair. I’ve devised a commercial dog food improvement plan to help you dip your toe in the water without getting too wet. To continue with the convenience of commercial dog food but to boost your best friend’s diet with some fresh wholefoods. In other words, my commercial dog food improvement plan is designed to make commercial dog food more healthy for your dog, and to help you decide if a different type of diet is right for both you and your best friend.
Benefits of fresh, natural ingredients
Research suggests that adding fresh ingredients to commercial dog food can:
- Greatly reduce a dog’s susceptibility to certain forms of cancer
- Improve and sometimes cure the likes of skin and coat conditions
- Cure or reduce the effect of ear infections
- Improve a number of other common canine health conditions
It’s widely accepted that fresh natural ingredients are much better than expensive, synthetic supplements for your dog. Their nutrients are more readily bioavailable than supplements. That mean your dog’s body is better able to absorb and benefit from the nutrients in whole foods. Not only that, they can improve both the taste and the goodness of wet and dry commercial dog food. That makes this plan ideal for fussy eaters as well!
Help protect your dog from cancer
Studies have proven that supplementing a dog’s commercial diet with the likes of green leafy vegetables can reduce the chance of cancer developing. It’s been proven that a large percentage of cancers are attributable to dietary imbalances in dogs. In other words, the vast majority of cancers are preventable with a healthy dog diet. The same applies to many of today’s modern canine health issues. Most can be improved with a healthier, more natural diet.
So I’ve devised a healthy dog diet plan. It will enable you to supplement your dog’s existing food with healthy natural, wholefood ingredients, without breaking the bank.
You may not feel ready to take on the commitment of feeding your dog a fresh cooked or raw food diet. But you can still improve your best friend’s diet with my commercial dog food improvement plan.